Whew! Setting up my new studio has been loads of work...here is one of the seven, yes seven, pieces of furniture I've worked on this past week. I transformed this one with a bit of Mod Podge, which gave it a totally new look!
After lots of sanding, distressing, and decoupaging, here's my new desk. It's all ready to be set up in my new studio. I bought this desk several years ago for $15.00 at a garage sale. It sat in my garage for about two years and my hubby constantly threatened to set it out by the road to be picked up with the trash. I always told him it had good bones - after all, it is solid wood. Ha! now he finally sees the vision I had for it!
I found the perfect paper to match the color of the walls, which I've finally finished painting! I was thrilled to have the glass knobs in my stash. Perfect!
I can't wait to show you more of my new art studio in the days to come! It's really taking shape, but still lot's to do. I'll be back soon with more progress!