Well, I didn't cross off everything on my to-do list this week, but here is one of the three chairs I have been working on for my new studio.
This chair was on the side of the road waiting for trash pick-up before I rescued it! And it was UGLY and very dirty, a hideous pink and full of mildew! She waited patiently in our garage for almost as long as the black desk I recently revamped. And yup, hubby threatened to rid of this one too :(
But, her day came...and she got a lovely make over :) New paint and even a seat. Now she can reside in the house with the rest of us.
I love the pattern in this material and I can't wait to use this chair with my new studio desk.
I've finished two other chairs as well...look for them real soon, also for the curtains that are in progress, Yea!! At least the idea anway. I've decided to use burlap with a band of colorful materials pieced together along the bottom. Will see...execution is tomorrow:) And I'll show you when they're up!