I can't believe it's been this long since I've been around here to write. It's not for lack of anything to share, that's for sure. In fact, I've been so busy I've had to lay my blog aside for a while.
- I've been designing lots of projects for Plaid. (Bummer! I can't show you those until after Plaid publishes them).
- We had a wonderful visit with my mom.
- I had my first ever art show with a friend of mine who was so sweet to share half of her booth with me.
- I have new paintings getting ready to make their way into my Etsy Shoppe. Soon, soon, soon!
- And of course, a little travel with my hubby with some, as always, jewelry making on the road :)
- I've been trying lots of new, much more healthy recipes and less processed foods.
- Oh yea, and everything else in between!
My nephew ordered this for his girlfriend. This is her first year away in college and yes, she's missing her little pup Max. That was sweet of Jonathan to think of this for her.
I mounted a print of Max on a piece of wood and added Text to make it special.
This was a little surprise I made Jonathan to give his girlfriend. I hand stamped a little Max tag and Mod Podged a small picture of Max onto a wood heart and made a keychain. Oh so cute!
It was such a treat to have my mom work in the studio with me. I was able to keep her hands very busy while enjoying her company. She was a huge help in getting ready for my upcoming show... and there was lots to do! Thanks mom! xo
And then, of course, we had to visit the Yellow Daisy Festival. My daugher and hubby came along too. My mom and I were remembering last year when we went, it was 2 days after I got home from the hospital after having thyroid surgery. I was not in pain this year, but one thing we learned, it's no fun trying to enjoy an outside art featival in the rain! We left very soggy. Ugh!!
The day finally came for the Suwanee Day Art Festival. I was sad my mom had already gone back home to FL and was not able to be here for my first art show.
I have new items (You can see some here if you look really close) to list in my Etsy Shoppe. Stay posted and I'll try not to make it a habit of vanishing from Blogsphere for so long next time; and if you are wondering, yes Mod Podge Monday will resume :)
I'm currently working on:
a series of paintings...my goal? 12 paintings by the end of October! so far, 4 down and 8 to go.
I'll show you one at a time as soon as I photographed them.